Friday, September 17, 2010

What's that following me?

A Bob trailer!!! I got a great deal today on this bike trailer. This trailer will go with me 2400 miles across the nation. Please comment below to suggest a name.

Also, today I acquired a sweet tent thanks to my friend Calley.

I'm helping some friends move tomorrow, and I have yet to decide whether to show up with my new trailer or my truck. Hmm...

We received our first official website donation today. I'm happy to report that the process was "smooth." If you head over to our site, note that you are on the right track if your donation says it's going to Brittany Huey (Jacque's wife) as she will write one big check to Beautiful Gate after we finish.

On a final note, I wonder if bringing along a Beautiful Gate child in my trailer for the ride would earn more or substantially less donations...

4 comments:

Kristin said...

So I'm glad you brought your truck instead of your new trailer to help us move! Muchas Gracias amigo!!

BRADisHERO said...

Name the trailer Yobabob.

Anonymous said...

trailer name: thabo (gettha point? riiight!) would be a great tribute : )
also... although it would be great to have a bg kiddo along for the ride it might carry a hint of exploitation.

miss you brad. thanks for the bike celebration of my engagement!

Brad Wilkin said...

I've had a couple of suggestions for trailer names: Bobsled, Thabo (a guy we met in South Africa), and Nancy. I'm leaning toward Nancy right now.