Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mom or Dad, who gave me these hips?

I just got back from a 70 mile training ride. The nice thing about living in Colorado is the amazing scenery. The bad thing about living in Colorado is that the amazing scenery is comprised of mountains and hills one must bike up and down.

There are always two sides of the coin.

Another example: my hips. They are bad for going against the wind. They are perfect for going with the wind- like a sail catching full gales. So Mom or Dad, thanks and no thanks.

I hope that you will join me on this adventure and tell all your friends, family, and acquaintances about I RIDE YOU GIVE THEY LIVE. The more the merrier!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Have you ever ceased to amaze anyone? Brad, you are amazing! I will definately donate for your cause! This sounds like the perfect time of year too! Not too hot and not too cold. These next few weeks will definately be a gain for you as you do Gods work. Everyone who has ever met you has known that you are meant to do great acts of service for God... This isn't the first thing you've done, it's just one more notch on your belt! I'm not in San Diego but I have friends and family who are, let me know of you need anything while you are in Cali and let me know when you head out so we can come see you off!
Lots of love and prayers!
Rebecca