Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Good News!


Jacques got a bike! When people come to this blog the first time and see that my biking partner just got a bike less than a week before we depart, they might say, "wow, these guys are totally incompetent."

To some extent, I agree. We are not heros. We are not superstars. Just two crazy guys that have a strong motivation and will to raise some support and awareness for some amazing kids.

I've included a picture of Jacques' new bike*

On another note, if you have trouble with the donation page, don't lose hope! We'll work any kinks out so you can make it rain Benjamins! Really, we'll try to make sure PayPal is working 24/7.

*sometimes I lie (Jacques got a much newer bike today; I promise).

2 comments:

Kæv said...

Oh, Brad! Still the funny guy! :P

Darby said...

Okay, that bike is awesome. If it needs a home, I will offer mine:)