Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Final Countdown (cue music!)

The donations have started to trickle in. It's reassuring to have people believe in I RIDE YOU GIVE THEY LIVE and believe that you are a good messenger for it. Thanks for your support!

Today, I went on a 50 mile training ride with the trailer in tow. Definitely harder, but not unbearable. I will be taking bets on how much weight I lose during the six week adventure. My bet is about 20lbs. I'll look like a wee little lad in my arms, but my quads should look similar to Arnold Schwarzenegger. (That's a tough last name to spell).

Here are a couple pictures from my ride today. The one with the sign is Cherry Creek Reservoir and the other is Chatfield Reservoir Reservoir. Hooray for Colorado!

1 comment:

Kæv said...

I`m so exited to follow you here, Brad! Good luck!
Blessings!