Monday, October 11, 2010

New Route?

Jacques and I have been hearing horror stories of bicyclists attempting to make their way through Houston. Because of this, we are considering making a shot for the Gulf Coast, bypassing Houston via a more southern highway. This would put us in places like Lake Jackson, Galveston, and New Orleans.

Before we finalize this route, please let us know if you have the hook up along the Intercoastal Highway, as we are contemplating skipping some host family houses we already have set up for this potentially safer route.

On another note, I had a dream last night. I was standing on the seat of my bike, making it rain what appeared to be 100 dollar bills. However, upon further inspection, the bills actually said "100 Mile bills."

I think this means we've been riding too much. (we're taking a couple rest days in San Antonio.

1 comment:

Faye said...

Be safe if you go through Houston (Morgan grew up there and I don't think you'd miss much if you bypassed it :p)

LOVE YOU!!!