Friday, October 15, 2010

Burt and Ernie spells Boerne, TX!



We arrived in Boerne, TX (just outside of San Antonio) on Wednesday evening. It is beautiful here! There are rolling hills and lots of trees, something we've missed the last couple of weeks. We are staying out in the country on a friend's ranchette (16 acres constitutes a ranchette in my mind). I'm going to work on getting my clipless pedals affixed to the bottom of some cowboy boots. Therefore, I'll fit in better. I've also made sure not to adorn my spandex without covering up first, because I don't want to get shot by a Texas cowboy.

Also, wanted to thank Colby, a seven year old, for giving me permission to watch Star Wars with him, a PG-13 movie. After revealing my age, Colby replied, "Oh good, you're old enought to watch Star Wars, because it's PG-13."

Brittany, Jacques' wife, came into town last night. I have a sneaking suspicion they might end up moving to Boerne. Check out our website for new videos!

No comments: